Will blankets shrink is a concern that many people have wondered. The question, of course, is "Will a blanket shrink" because the material used to make them can actually absorb water and this can leave your blankets feeling heavy or feeling damp on your body.
- First, look at the size of the blankets that you have bought. Most of the time the smaller the blanket the more likely it will shrink. So, if you have a large blanket make sure that it is one that is not too big and not too small for you to be comfortable in.
- Secondly, look at the quality of the material used to make the blanket. If the material is not top quality it is likely to lose its structure and this will result in it shrinking over time.
- Thirdly, you should also check to see if the blanket is made from natural fiber. Natural fiber will last longer, so you should try to find a blanket made from natural fiber.
- Fourthly, look at the thickness of the blankets. Some blankets tend to become heavier and can even feel uncomfortable to use.
- Fifthly, look at the fabric that the blanket is made from. There are some blankets that are made with synthetic materials and these tend to be less expensive than blankets that are made from natural fiber.